Looking for cheap budget friendly hotels in one of the world’s most expensive cities Tokyo, whether you are a solo backpacker or traveling with family, Tokyo has a wide array of hotels at great-value rates.
Many of the travelers worry about the budget because that a trip to biggest metropolitans in the world would break down their wallets. Don’t worry because shopping Ideas has a solution for this, and has found one of the best budget hotels with deals and accommodations. We have figured out and made a list of cheap budget-friendly hotels that suits for every traveler needs.
Top-Rated List Of Budget Friendly Hotels
1. Sakura Hotel Jimbocho (In Chiyoda )
With the lowest rates of 21 USD this hotel deserve the first place in our list, located in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo near one of the best tourist attraction of japan “Tokyo Imperial Palace” with many great amenities like, Free Wi-Fi, Breakfast available, Bar/lounge, Air conditioning, Multilingual staff, Free newspapers in the lobby etc.
Price Range: 21 to 55 USD
Nearby Attractions from Sakura Hotel Jimbocho:
- Tokyo Imperial Palace (20-minute walk)
- Tokyo Stock Exchange (27-minute walk)
- Yasukuni Shrine (11-minute walk)
- Imperial Palace Garden (11-minute walk)
- Tokyo Dome (12-minute walk)
2. Seaside Inn Omori (In Minamioi, Shinagawa )
It’s a capsule Hotel with 113 guestrooms equipped with basic amenities like television, air-conditioning, Free WiFi, Self-serve laundry, Luggage storage etc. And with an affordable price range of 22 to 33 USD.
Nearby Attractions from Seaside Inn Omori:
- Shinagawa Aquarium (5-minute walk)
- Tokyo Tower (5.3 mi / 8.5 km)
- Kawasaki Daishi (4.8 mi / 7.7 km)
- Tokyo Stock Exchange (7.8 mi / 12.5 km)
- Tokyo Imperial Palace (8.3 mi / 13.3 km)
3. Economy Hotel Hoteiya (In Taito-ku )
With a very affordable price of 25 USD, Economy Hotel Hoteiya with amenities like a clean room, fresh linens, complimentary Wi-Fi, mini-fridge, television, and much more.
Nearby Attractions from Economy Hotel Hoteiya:
- Minami-Senju metro station ( 10-minute walk)
- Ancient Buddhist temple ( 25-minute walk )
- Tokyo National Museum ( 28 -minute walk
4. Oak Hotel (In Taito )
Hotel Oak also is known as Stayto Tokyo Japan near the ancient 7th-century Sensō-ji temple, and Tokyo National Museum, with many amenities such as Free Wi-Fi, Air conditioning, Daily housekeeping, Self-serve laundry, Multilingual staff, Luggage storage, Tour/ticket assistance, and much more. It’s the best choice for budget travelers because its price range is low as 40 to 50 USD.
Nearby Attractions from Oak Hotel (Stayto Tokyo Japan):
- Sensoji Temple (15-minute walk)
- Tokyo Sky Tree (27-minute walk)
- Tokyo National Science Museum (14-minute walk)
- Tokyo National Museum (14-minute walk)
- Ueno Park (14-minute walk)
5. Palace Japan Hotel (In Asakusa )
This hotel launched in 2012 and has become an every backpacker’s favorite because of its price range of 40 to 50 USD, great amenities like Free Wi-Fi, Computer station, Air conditioning, Luggage storage, Bike rental, and many comfortable rooms. This hotel has a great location with nearby attractions such as:
- Sensoji Temple (17-minute walk)
- Tokyo Sky Tree (24-minute walk)
- Asakusa Shrine (17-minute walk)
- Tokyo National Science Museum (27-minute walk)
- Tokyo National Museum (29-minute walk)
6. Sakura Hotel Hatagaya ( In Shibuya )
With its affordable Price range of 50 to 72 USD, and suitable location and also with sleek interior design, this hotel is most recommended by top bloggers and travelers because of its great amenities like Free breakfast and free Wi-Fi, 74 smoke-free guestrooms, Restaurant, 24-hour front desk, Air conditioning, Daily housekeeping, Front desk safe, Multilingual staff, Self-serve laundry, etc.
Nearby Attractions from Sakura Hotel Hatagaya:
- Meiji Jingu Shrine (24-minute walk)
- Yoyogi Park (18-minute walk)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building (23-minute walk)
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden (32-minute walk)
- Nezu Art Museum (42-minute walk)
7. Tokyo Green Hotel Korakuen ( In Bunkyo )
A 3 stars hotel City-center hotel is a cost-effective choice for travelers, steps from Tokyo Dome and a few minutes away from the Tokyo Station and Shinjuku Station. With a price range of 65 to 75 USD all of the accommodations are great with amenities Like Free WiFi, 135 guestrooms, Breakfast available, Coffee shop/café, Air conditioning, Daily housekeeping, Laundry service, Tour/ticket assistance etc.
Nearby Attractions from Tokyo Green Hotel Korakuen:
- Tokyo Dome (3-minute walk)
- Yasukuni Shrine (14-minute walk)
- Akihabara Electric Town (20-minute walk)
- Imperial Palace Garden (20-minute walk)
- Tokyo Imperial Palace (29-minute walk)
8. Tokyu Stay Shibuya (In Shibuya )
This hotel has a great location in Shibuya with many attractions and has fantastic service and great rooms air-conditioned rooms with internet access all these only in 68 to 164 USD.
Nearby Attractions from Tokyu Stay Shibuya:
- Yoyogi Park (21-minute walk)
- Nezu Art Museum (26-minute walk)
- Meiji Jingu Shrine (33-minute walk)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum (35-minute walk)
- Mori Art Museum (36-minute walk)
9. Sunroute Plaza (In Maihama )
Near Disneyland Tokyo one of the main Tourists attractions of Tokyo, the hotel is budget friendly with a price range of 80 to 100 USD. Some of the main amenities you get when booking this hotel are Free WiFi in lobby, 3 restaurants, Breakfast available, Self-parking, Massage/treatment rooms, Limo/town car service, Air conditioning, Front desk safe, Laundry service, Tour/ticket assistance, Porter/bellhop etc.
Nearby Attractions from Sunroute Plaza:
- Disneyland® Tokyo (24-minute walk)
- Tokyo Sea Life Park (30-minute walk)
- Tokyo DisneySea® (15-minute walk)
- Tsukiji Fish Market (9.1 mi / 14.7 km)
- Tokyo Gate Bridge (6.6 mi / 10.7 km)
10. Hotel Asia Center of Japan (In Akasaka )
We have classified this hotel as a budget friendly hotel because of its price of 80 USD, but this hotel is like Japanese haven, and you will feel like royal Guest. It’s a fantastic choice for travelers hunting for cheap budget friendly hotels.
Nearby Attractions from Hotel Asia Center of Japan:
- Tokyo Midtown (9-minute walk)
- Tokyo Tower (23-minute walk)
- Nezu Art Museum (15-minute walk)
- Mori Art Museum (17-minute walk)
- National Diet Building (21-minute walk)